Here we celebrate andspread the values of Hāngi and Mānaakitanga – Māori hospitality. And we think of our staff as family.
We are now seeking TWO x Kiosk Managersto join our management team!
The location is on Queen’s Wharf, in busy downtown Auckland. So you will need 1-2 years of experience with Cafes or similar and be ready to hit the ground running from day one.
You will report to the Business Manager and oversee the day to day operations of the kiosk.
You will have:-
1. Knowledge of Indigenous Maori Cuisine
2. Strong leadership skills
3. Great staff management
4. You will work passionately and work well with a small team.
5. You will provide a high level of customer service to our customers
6. At least 1-2 years’ experience in hospitality management
7. The ability to lead from the front and be the benchmark of excellence for the rest of the staff.
8. Excellent communication skills – both with staff and our customers
9. A calm and determined personality so you can work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
10.High standards of work – attention to detail, hygiene and quality control
11.Ability to work weekends and weekdays – Minimum of 30 hours a week
We will provide you with:-
1. A wage between $21-$28 an hour depending on experience
2. All staff meals
3. A family friendly day time operation
4. A caring work environment where we work together for a common goal.
5. A chance to develop and grow as we expand around the country
If you want to be part of a high quality environment and want to work under award winning restaurateurs, we invite you to apply.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
About The Maori Kitchen
The Māori Kitchen is Auckland’s first tourist attraction featuring traditional Māori cuisine – Hāngi.