Eclipse Contracting Ltd, which runs the Oji Fibre Solutions Recycling Plant in Dunedin, requires an experienced Storeperson and back up Class 2 Driver with current F endorsement to join their close-knit team.
· A competitive salary and immediate start
· Permanent, full-time work of 40+ hours per week
· Good prospect for advancement and cross training
Main responsibilities include:
· Receiving goods and putting stock away
· Packing containers for export
· Forklift driving
· Class 2 Driver for driving a Class 2 Rear Lift collection trucks
To apply for this role, you will need to have:
· Relevant experience as a Storeperson/Forklift Driver
· Minimum of Class 2 Heavy Vehicle Licence, with a current F endorsement
· Confidence and experience driving Class 2 vehicles, with a clean driving record
· Outstanding attitude to Health and Safety
· Good communication and customer service skills
· The ability to work independently and be a self-starter
· Flexibility as there may be early starts and late finishes
· Great organisational skills with working computer knowledge
· Be physically fit
Send your CV (with your details, full work history, and the names of two referees) to email@example.com. Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents. Eclipse Contracting Ltd has a no drugs or alcohol policy.
If you are interested, or want to know more, phone Jeff on 027-565-6154
About Eclipse Contracting Ltd
Eclipse Contracting Ltd runs the Oji Fibre Solutions Ltd Recycling Plant in Dunedin, processing the cities kerbside recycling, as well as Oji Fibre Solutions commercial customers paper and cardboard recyclables. We sort, bale and export recyclable materials we process, and operate a sort line, commercial baling machines and front load collection trucks.