We are looking for women looking to work in the field of hospitality and events. This role is casual with the possibility based on performance for a full time position.
We require one who has good administrative, problem solving, strong communication and organization skills.
Willing to work over the weekends and some events will include a degree of travel in Auckland (travel to event site, accommodation and meals will be covered)
Eligible to work in New Zealand OR a New Zealand Citizen
NZ Driving License will be great but not compulsory
THE CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Focus on important information and follow instructions given by head planner.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly dependable, humble, trustworthy, ability to multi task and able to work effectively in a team
- Punctual, proactive, to perform duties without supervision and willing to do a bit of light lifting where needed
About DU Soirée
We design and plan events from weddings to all kinds of celebrations in Auckland, with a high focus on detail, organization, hospitality management and creativity.