These roles are in our wineries in New Zealand where are award-winning wines are produced. We operate three wineries each of which offer a different experience. Blenheim, Marlborough is the heart of our Sauvignon Blanc operations. You will get the opportunity to work with our winemakers to create our distinctive Kim Crawford wines. Kim Crawford is the No 1 NZ Sauvignon Blanc in the USA and Canada. Blenheim is also home to our small-batch wines and luxury Pinot Noir. Estimated start date for Vintage at this location is early March 2021.
· Following all safety procedures, ensuring proper PPE, incident reporting, etc
· Harvest operations, including supervising, crushing and pressing
· Assist with the cellar operations around blending, fining, clarification, preparation and despatch
· Speak and understand a basic level of English
· Ability to meet NZ work visa requirements
· A good level of fitness to work up to 12 hour shifts up to 6 days per week
· Prior vintage experience OR an exceptional can-do work ethic
· A passion for wine and all things ‘grape’
· Enjoy being part of an international team
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug test, including marijuana
· A degree in viticulture or winemaking would be an advantage.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a team environment in a great part of the world, and first-class training on arrival. We offer competitive pay, a meal per 12 hour shift, safety clothing and a great experience.
Apply now or visit https://www.constellationnz.com/careers/seasonal-work for more information.
Constellation Brands is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage participation of all applicants regardless of their background.
About Constellation Brands NZ
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country’s #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands such as Kim Crawford driving category growth across the Pacific. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks Taste Collection and more. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of creating brands worth reaching for.