This role is the front line of Bobux’s interaction with its customers and is essential to the creation and maintenance of its customer service standards. Representatives are responsible for increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and meeting their expectations through meeting their individual needs.
You’ll be the first point of contact for many of our customers and will spend your time with us by:
– Providing a refreshing, positive and friendly customer service experience
– Providing quick and accurate responses for our customers questions, which will typically be about their orders or our products
– Processing customer orders, exchanges and returns
– Continually looking for ways we can improve our customer experience and grow our business
Activities and Skills:
– Telephone skills of telesales (outbound calls, inbound calls and internal calls) are to be dealt with in a professional manner
– Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers (wholesale/ distributor and consumers) and facilitate organic growth
– Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
– Understanding the team mission and contributing to achieving that mission
– Follow service procedures, policies and standards
– Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
– Compile accurate statistics as required
– Effectively use resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
– Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
– Contribute to a positive team environment
Bobux provides each employee the opportunity to work on many different projects outside of their job description. This is a great way to further develop skills, experience and contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the organisation.
Other Requirements of the role:
– Actively participate in company meetings as required. Maintaining a professional conduct and adhering to company protocol at all times.
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and values ensuring compliance with all delegated authority guidelines.
– A reasonable amount of overtime to be carried out, as and when requested.
– To undertake all training relevant to the role.
– Great written and verbal communication skills, and the kind of attitude where no job is too big or small
– The ability to go above and beyond to help our customers get stuff done
– Tenacity and determination to succeed
– The ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
– Confidence to present new ideas and better ways of achieving goals
– Work at a fast pace without loss of effectiveness
– Call or contact center experience preferred
– Some experience in a customer service role is essential
– Computer literate in customer service software, databases , and tools (Microsoft Office, ERP systems)
– Proficiency in English
– Is aware of changes, the impact you have and ADAPTS to these changes to meet the agreed goals and objectives.
– Develops effective RELATIONSHIPS. Is proactive, positive and professional in their approach to improving and maintaining relationships.
– Takes action to influence events. Generates ideas for IMPROVEMENT, takes advantage of opportunities, suggest innovations, does more than required.
– PLANS for success ensuring tasks/actions are clearly defined and aligned to achieving objectives.
– Is effective with TIME MANAGEMENT. Consistently meets deadlines. Prioritises work load allocating the appropriate amount of time to each task.
We are a Global Community
– We are one community witih no borders
– We are diverse, exceptional and Global
We are Curious
– We ask “Why?”
– Everyday is an opportunity to learn and that’s the way we like it
We do the Right Thing
– We make the effort to do good because the right thing to do is the best thing to do.
We take Action
– With our global team backing us, and with shared determination, we get it done.
About Bobux International Limited
Bobux was founded in New Zealand in 1991, and is still a privately owned New Zealand company. Proudly headquartered in Auckland, Bobux has a strong international team operating around the world. Bobux makes hundreds of different shoes for every stage of growth that our little ones go through. As they learn to crawl, to walk, to run, to dance, to play and to explore, Bobux shoes are with them through every adventure.